Hong Island Tour by Fast Catamaran is the best way to enjoy the beautiful and popular Koh Hong (Krabi) and nearby islands on a day trip from Phuket.
- Visit Koh Hong Krabi!
- Jungle trek & Big Tree!
- Very fast and stable boat!
- Top service & comfort!
- Off the beaten track!
Price in Thai Baht per person: 3,900 | Child (4-12 years) 3,500
OCT – MAY: Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
JUN – SEP: Monday & Friday only
Koh Hong tour includes:
- Return transfers from your Phuket Hotel by air con minivan.
- Sea transfers by fast aluminum catamaran.
- Fresh water showers on board.
- English speaking guide (every day).
- French, Spanish & German speaking guide (Mon & Sat only).
- Soft drinks, water, fruit & snacks.
- Set Menu Lunch.
- Full set snorkeling equipment, beach shoes and sarong.
- Koh Hong Island tour national park fees, tax & accident insurance.
Hong Island Tour Sample Itinerary
- 08:00 – Pick up at your Phuket Hotel and transfer to Ao Po Grand Marina.
- 09:00 – Register at the boat Lounge and enjoy a light breakfast.
- 10:00 – Start your adventure on fancy high speed catamaran into Phang Nga Bay.
- 11:00 – First stop at at Laem Had at Koh Yao Noi Island. Enjoy swimming and relaxing on the white sandy beach with amazing scenery. Followed by a kayaking tour along a local fisherman village.
- 12:30 – Time for a delicious set menu lunch at a floating seafood farm.
- 14:30 – Visit the popular Hong Island (Krabi) with beautiful beach, free time to swim and snorkeling, and relax.
- 16:30 – Your last visit of the day is at Koh Pak Bia Island. A pair of islands connected by a narrow sandy beach, which is completely submerged during high tide. The islands are spectacular as well as the scenery around them are absolutely beautiful.
- 18:00 – Back at Ao Po Grand Marina, transfer back to your Phuket Hotel.
*Note: The itinerary above is a sample and might vary based on weather & sea conditions, logistics etc on the day. Pick up time at hotel varies depending on location.
The Hong Island Tour is the absolute best way to visit a Krabi Island on a day trip from Phuket. The high speed aluminum catamaran (Australian designed) allows to cover the relativ long distances quickly in order to enjoy as much as possible the beautiful Phang Nga Bay with islands such as Koh Hong Krabi and Koh Yai Noi all in great comfort, perfect for those who are prone to seasickness. Due to the position of Ao Po Marina this is also one of the best tours for people staying in Laguna & Bang Tao areas, or further north like Nai Yang Beach and nearby areas as the road transfer is much shorter than other tours that have boat based in southern Phuket.