Phuket Heritage Trails Private Tour will introduce you to areas of Phuket that you would never once thought existed, right in the heart of Phuket Town. Phuket old town is rich in tradition and has so much history to go alongside its wonderful character & beautiful architecture. There are temples, Chinese shrines, beautifully maintained old houses, local markets and lots of original small bars, cafes, and shops hiding up and down narrow back streets.
- Private Sightseeing Tour
- Local Experience
- Fine architecture
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Great day out for the Family
Kids under 5 go free. Children 5- 11 years Thai Baht 600 per child.
Phuket Heritage Trails Includes:
- Phuket Hotel Pick up and drop off.
- Private transport by air-con vehicle for up to 6 hours.
- Guided Sightseeing in Phuket Old Town by Private English speaking guide.
- Local experience with amazing views of the Old Town of Phuket.
- Soft Drinks & Drinking Water.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Tax & Tour Accident Insurance.
Not Included: admission fees to Thai Hua Museum and Baan Chinpracha.
Phuket Heritage Trails sample itinerary
- Pick up at your Phuket hotel and private transfer to the Phuket Old Town area.
- Walking Tour around the Old Phuket Town with our licensed Phuket Tour guide. While walking on Thalang Road, learn about the Sino-Portuguese architecture and history that characterizes the area.
- Walk across Soi Rommanee alley, a former red-light district now a beautiful view.
- Cross through Dibuk Road to Wat Mongkolnimit, the only Royal Temple in Phuket.
- Visit some of the old Chinese Shrines.
- Continue along Krabi Road and stop for a visit at Thai Hua Museum, formerly the oldest school in Phuket, where you can learn a lot about Phuket’s charming history, the tin-mining industry, and Chinese heritage.
- Keep following the Phuket Heritage Trails to one of the highlights of the trip, the incredibly charming Baan Chinpracha (Chinpracha House), a stately Sino-Colonial historical mansion built in 1903.
- Lunch at Local Phuket Restaurant, try the true local tastes.
- Depending on time, you may be able to fit in a visit to Rang Hill with a great viewpoint over Phuket Town.
- Private transfer back to your Phuket Hotel.
NOTE: timing is flexible, you can do the tour in the morning (recommended) and enjoy a local lunch at the end, or in the afternoon with dinner. Let us know your preferred schedule and we will customise the itinerary for you.