Private Phang Nga Bay Tour is our most popular tour of Phang Nga Bay. We will take you to all the highlights in Phang Nga avoiding the tourist hordes.
- Private Phuket tours are ideal for families, small groups & all who like to see Phang Nga Bay.
- Long tail ride through the mangroves to the famous James Bond island and the Sea Gypsy village Koh Panyee
- Enjoy the beauty of Phang Nga Bay at your pace.
- Visit at the monkey temple Wat Sawan Kuha.
- Visit land-based attractions in Phuket.
Price in Thai Baht per group: 1-2 adults 8,300 | Extra Person 1,600
Kids under 5 go free. Children 5- 11 years Thai Baht 800 per child.
Phuket Tours include:
- All transfers during your Phang Nga Bay Tour in licensed AC van or car.
- Soft drinks and drinking water on board our mini van or car.
- A set menu lunch at a local restaurant.
- We provide a knowledgeable and friendly English speaking Phang Nga Bay Tour guide.
- Private Long Tail Boat.
Not Included: Phang Nga National Park Fee (Adult THB 300, Child THB 100)
Phang Nga Tour Add-ons
Phang Nga Sea Canoe
Sea Canoe in Phang Nga Bay – Add some fun loaded Sea Canoeing at Tam Lot to your private tour. Canoeing take place from a big boat where all who not like to do it wait for their friends / partner.
Price in Thai Baht per person: 300
Sea Canoeing can be booked in advance or on day of your tour.
Phuket ATV Adventure
Popular for all who like to add Action to our Sightseeing tour is a 2 Hours ATV Ride at Phuket’ s best ATV park.
Price in Thai Baht per person: 2,900
Child Driving (8-15 years) or Passenger 2,300
Notes: Pre-booking required.
Phang Nga Bay Tour Itinerary
There is no fixed itinerary for our Phang Nga Bay Tour, as we design the sightseeing tour around what you want. However to give you an idea here an example.
- 07:00 – Our English speaking tour guide will collect you at your Phuket hotel. Transfer to Phang Nga province where our long tail boat is waiting for you. Depending on your hotel location the transfer will take 1 – 1.5 hours.
- 08:30 – Long tail ride through the mangrove river out into Phang Nga Bay. First we visit James Bond Island to avoid the crowds. The lone pillar island is an impressive natural statue. We cruise past several other “Hong” islands and through some caves on our way to Koh Panyee sea gypsy village, a water village in wooden stilts. Koh Panyee gets a bad rap as a tourist trap but behind the souvenir stands is a real community that has been there for over 200 years and smiling local faces abound.
- 12.00 – After your Phang Nga bay tour its time for lunch time at the National Park near the canal, fresh and relaxing place with delicious Thai food and sea food.
- 13.30 – Stop at Sawan Kuha Temple, a cave temple with a large reclining Buddha statue inside the cave
- 14:30 – Journey back down to Phuket Island. Like to tour the west coast beaches of Phuket? Or like to see Phuket Town or do some shopping? It’s up to you, just let your guide know.
Note: Same as all Phuket Tours also this tour can charge due to weather and your wishes.